DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
If you have discovered the product is damaged, faulty or possesses a major problem upon 7 days of receiving your item, you are entitled to a refund. Conditions for damaged or faulty goods are:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• Is unsafe
• Is significantly different from the sample or description
• Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Meeting any of these conditions will allow a full refund at the original purchase price. Please note that the original freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances.
CHANGE OF MIND
Progear provide a 7 day money back guarantee if you have a change of mind or are simply unsatisfied with our products.
The conditions of the money back guarantee are:
• All money back guarantees are subject to a 15% restocking fee of the sale price to cover the labour costs of picking/repacking the order and returning it to the shelf.
• Original Freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances
• The item must be returned with all goods and packaging material all originally included in as new condition as reasonably possible in the circumstances
PROOF OF PURCHASE
For any returns, in line with warranty/consumer guarantee obligations, the customer must produce proof of purchase (such as your order number or tax invoice number).
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
Approval from Progear Customer Service must be sought before sending items back. If we are not notified of the issue within the first 7 days, then the product is conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
If you wish to make a return, please contact our Customer Service team with 7 days of receiving the item at (03) 9357 2166 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org