The Progear E-Mojo is a 700c, Shimano Altus Rapid Fire Plus 9 speed Alloy Electric Hybrid Cross Bike with the Bafang MAX-01 Electric Drive System. The Progear E-Mojo is a pedal assist bike using the acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 E-Bike system. The 36v/11.6 AH Phylion battery has Panasonic cells and as the matched Phylion charger complies to all required standards. The Alloy Frame is available in three sizes, 16.5", 18.5" and 20.5" ensuring a comfortable fit for all cyclists.
- The comfortable 700c tyres along with fenders and rear alloy rack ensure comfortable city and cycle path cycling
- SR-Suntour Pre-load and Lock Out forks further add to your comfort.
- Power from the Bafang electric motor will assist your pedalling to get you there and back again.
- Reliable Tektro Hydraulic Disc brakes provide all the stopping power needed
- The alloy frame, rims and components make the Progear E-Mojo light weight but with the strength where needed.
- The Mid Drive Bafang motor is 26v/250w and limited to 25km/h ensuring Australian Standards compliance.
- Mid drive motor powers through the drivetrain (transmission) of the bike which enables the motor to help with long & steep climbs and power up to high speeds on flat roads.
- The lower centre of gravity also provides better handling, easier to lift on and off a bike rack and removal of either wheel is easier.
Travel distance on our Electric Bikes:
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 50km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- - Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- - Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- - Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
- - Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- - Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.